1. Scheduled Shared Passenger Service
- We are currently operating up to 4 scheduled runs each day to/from Auckland Airport, which must be pre-booked.
- These are a Shared Passenger Service and you must be flexible with travel times and work in with other passengers.
- Shuttle service times are subject to change at Luxury Airport Shuttles discretion for reasons due to weather conditions, road conditions and/or operational requirements.
- Luxury Airport Shuttles reserves the right to upgrade passengers to a larger vehicle, at our discretion.
- Passengers on arriving flights must meet their shuttle driver at the advised location as soon as possible after disembarking.
2. Private Vehicle Charters
- Private Charters are available as an option if you would like more flexibility with pick-up or drop-off times.
- The vehicle supplied will be selected by Luxury Airport Shuttles.
- You may request a particular vehicle, however a surcharge of $50.00 (incl. GST) will apply, and this will be subject to availability.
3. Payment for Travel
- All travel must be paid for before the first date of travel.
- Credit Card payments are accepted but an additional charge of 2% will apply to all Visa and Mastercard credit card transactions, and American Express transactions will incur a 4% additional charge.
- We can also supply our bank details for payment by internet bank transfer, if required.
- All prices are shown in NZ dollars and include GST.
- A surcharge of 25% will apply on public holidays
- If the incorrect price is given at the time of booking, Luxury Airport Shuttles reserves the right to collect the correct amount before travel is commenced.
- Rates quoted are for addresses within 10 kilometres of the location selected. Should your address prove to be beyond this range then we reserve the right to charge an additional $2.00 per kilometre if a longer transfer distance is required.
- Luxury Airport Shuttles reserves the right to change its prices at any time, however existing bookings already made will be honoured at the original price at the time of booking.
5. Travel Booking Changes, Cancellations or Delays
- Any changes to your travel plans should be advised to us as soon as possible.
- Luxury Airport Shuttles takes no responsibility when flights arrive early or late.
- For passengers on arriving flights, any delays beyond 45 minutes from your scheduled flight arrival time must be advised to Luxury Airport Shuttles office as soon as possible. Failure to do so could mean your shuttle will leave without you and you will have to wait for the next shuttle. (NB: this will not apply to private charter bookings)
- We will monitor flight arrival times and endeavour to accommodate late arrivals where possible, however you may have to wait for the next available scheduled shuttle if the original shuttle has had to leave without you. This will be done at no extra cost, as part of our service; however, please be aware that this may not be until the following day. (NB: this will not apply to private charter bookings)
- Cancellation of a booking after it has been confirmed, but advised more than 24 hours prior to expected collection time, will incur a $40 per booking cancellation fee.
- Cancellations made within 24 hours of collection time are non-refundable.
- Bookings may be changed to an open-dated ticket, valid for 12 months from the date of change and will not incur the cancellation fee.
6. Luggage allowance
- Luggage allowance is one small (carry-on) and one large suitcase (up to 30 kgs) per PAYING PASSENGER.
- Additional standard size luggage items are carried at our discretion, and must be pre-booked and pre-paid at a charge of $10.00 per item.
- If, upon pick-up, you have more luggage than was originally booked or notified, we reserve the right to charge an additional $20 per item. This can be paid to your driver at the time of pick-up.
- Oversized (or extra heavy items) such as surf boards, cycles, golf clubs etc. will be carried if pre-booked, at a charge of $15.00 per item, and the size and description must be disclosed at time of booking.
- It is important to notify Luxury Airport Shuttles of any extra items prior to pick-up, as we may not have sufficient luggage space available.
- Luxury Shuttles reserve the right to refuse carriage of luggage items that have not been booked or notified prior to pick-up.
- You may be required to assist our driver in loading your luggage.
7. On-board Behaviour
- All passengers are obliged to remain seated whilst the vehicle is moving, and ensure their seat belt is fastened at all times, as per New Zealand law.
- Smoking, eating or the consumption of alcoholic beverages is not permitted in any of Luxury Airport Shuttle’s vehicles.
8. Child Passengers
- When travelling with an adult, children aged 4 - 14yrs pay half price; and under 4 years travel free of charge.
- Luxury Airport Shuttles will accept bookings for unaccompanied children (ages at our discretion)
- We must have paperwork consenting travel for the unaccompanied child signed by a guardian prior to departure, and again by the designated person meeting the children on arrival.
- Each unaccompanied child will be charged at an adult rate.
- Luxury Airport Shuttles do not provide car-seats for children.
- If you are travelling with children, infants or babies, you are welcome to use your own car seat or booster seat, and will be required to install it into the Luxury Airport Shuttles vehicle.
- We are happy to store your car seat or booster seat at our depot until your return at a cost of $20.00.
9. Special Assistance
- Passengers who require somebody to lift them on and off the vehicle must arrange for these services at their pick up and drop off points.
- For Health and Safety reasons, our drivers are not permitted to participate in carrying passengers on and off the vehicle.
- Some of our shuttles are fitted with a wheelchair lift. If you require this service, it must be requested at the time of booking, and is subject to availability.
- Guide dogs are welcome on Luxury Airport Shuttles vehicles. Please notify the presence of your guide dog at the time you make your reservation.
- All other small and small-medium sized domestic pets may also be carried. Please advise the reservation agent that you wish to bring your pet at the time you make your reservation.
- We reserve the right to request that your pet be confined to a cage during travel.
11. Loss or damage
- Loss or damage of your personal items or luggage through theft or negligence are not the responsibility of Luxury Airport Shuttles.
- Luxury Airport Shuttles recommends Travel Insurance for all passengers.
12. Dangerous Goods
- For safety reasons, articles classified as dangerous goods must not be carried in your baggage unless they have been advised in writing to Luxury Airport Shuttles prior to travel; and they have been accepted for carriage in writing by Luxury Airport Shuttles.
- These include but are not limited to: Loaded firearms, corrosive materials (such as alkalis, acids, wet cell batteries, mercury), explosives (fireworks and articles that are easily ignited), flammable liquids and solids (such as heater fuels and flammable aerosols), poisonous, toxic or infectious substances, compressed gases (deeply refrigerated, flammable, non-flammable and poisonous), other dangerous goods (such as offensive or noxious materials).
13. Events beyond our control
- You acknowledge in the event of any environmental “Acts of God“ (earthquake, weather or any other naturally occurring emergency events), global emergencies (war, pandemics etc) or operationally disruptive events (unforeseen traffic congestion, civil event disruption etc) arising, that, whilst employing its best efforts to deliver transport services to you during such events, Luxury Airport Shuttles Ltd may not be able to provide the timely delivery of such services to you.
- You acknowledge that should such unforeseen events arise, it is your sole responsibility to monitor such events and make changes to your travel plans with Luxury Airport Shuttles Ltd or other transport providers to mitigate any such risk these events present to your travel plans in accordance with the terms and conditions stated herein.
- In any of these situations (or any situation beyond the control of LAS) Luxury Airport Shuttles reserves the right to convert affected bookings into open- dated, transferrable tickets, without issuing refunds. Any bookings affected may be transferred to family or friends, and will be valid for use for 24 months.
14. Modification of Terms and Conditions
- Luxury Airport Shuttles reserves the right to modify these Terms and Conditions from time to time in its sole discretion, without notice or liability to you.
- You agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions, as modified.
- Please review the most current version of the Terms and Conditions from time to time, so that you will be apprised of any changes.