Transfer to Hamilton Schools
Times shown are the departure times from each location. Transfers to Hamilton usually operate weekly on Sundays, however the day may change depending on the school term / public holidays.
Students should be at the departure point at least 5 minutes before the scheduled departure time. The coach will not leave before the scheduled departure time but will not wait for any students beyond the stated departure time. Should the coach not be at the departure point by the due time, this may be due to traffic delays etc. and if more than 10 minutes late please call the office on 07 547 4444 for information.
- 4.00pm Te Puke, Citizens Club car park, Jellicoe Street.
- 4.30pm Tauranga Airport, Luxury Shuttles Depot opposite terminal.
- 4.50pm Bethlehem, Bethlehem Institute car park, Elder Lane.
Please note the meal stop will no longer be offered in Cambridge.
The order of drop off will be as follows:
- St. Peters, Cambridge
- Hamilton Boys
- Sacred Heart
- Hamilton Girls
- Waikato Diocesan School
- St Paul's
- Southwell Primary
Transfers From Hamilton Schools
The times shown below are the approximate departure times from each School. These times will be confirmed the day of pick up.
Transfers from Hamilton usually operates weekly on Fridays, the day may change depending on the school term or Public Holidays.
- 3.30pm Southwell Primary School, outside school chapel.
- 3.40pm St Pauls, in front of Williams House.
- 3.50pm Waikato Diocesan, in front of main building.
- 4.00pm Hamilton Girls, Soninghill Gate Hostel.
- 4.10pm Sacred Heart, Clyde Street, 1st bus stop on your left.
- 4.15pm Hamilton Boys, past boarding houses park in car park.
- 4.30pm St Peters, Cambridge, end of Chapel by new carpark.
The order and time [approximate] of drop off will be as follows:
- 5.45 – 6.15pm Bethlehem Institute car park, Elder Lane.
- 6.00 – 6.30pm Tauranga Airport, Luxury Shuttles Depot.
- 6.30 – 7.00pm Te Puke Citizens Club, Jellicoe Street.
Parents/guardians should be at the drop off point to meet the student by the time of arrival. Should you be unable to be at the meeting point please advise the office in advance.
Students will not be left at a drop off point until the parent/guardian is there to meet them, unless otherwise advised. Please ensure you are at the meeting point by the due time, if not then you will be delaying the onward travel of the bus and inconveniencing the other students/parents.
Oversize items such as musical instruments, surfboards etc, must be pre-booked so we can make sure we have space available in the vehicles or trailer provided.