You can now book your School Transfer Service bookings online. This allows you to book and pay for single or return student transfers directly. Bookings must be paid for at the time of booking by credit card using the secure payment gateway.
If you intend using the service on a regular basis we suggest registering your details so that you can then ‘Log In’ for future bookings. To do this simply click ‘Book Now’ and click ‘New Visitor Registration’.
To simplify the booking process, we no longer offer the buy 10 get one free option. Please read the Terms and Conditions of the student transfer service which have changed slightly. See below.
Transfer to Hamilton Schools
Times shown are the departure times from each location. Transfers to Hamilton usually operates weekly on Sundays, the day may change depending on the school term.
Students should be at the departure point at least 5 minutes before the scheduled departure time. The coach will not leave before the scheduled departure time but will not wait for any students beyond the stated departure time. Should the coach not be at the departure point by the due time, this may be due to traffic delays etc. and if more than 10 minutes late please call the office on 0800 454 678 for details.
- 4.00pm. Te Puke, Citizens Club car park, Jellicoe Street.
- 4.30pm. Tauranga Airport, Luxury Shuttles Depot opposite terminal.
- 4.50pm. Bethlehem, Bethlehem Institute car park, Elder Lane.
Please note the meal stop will no longer be offered in Cambridge.
The order of drop off will be as follows:
- St. Peters
- University of Waikato
- Hamilton Boys
- Sacred Heart
- Hamilton Girls
- Waikato Diocesan School
- St Pauls
- Southwell Primary
Transfers From Hamilton Schools
- Transfers from Hamilton Schools, times shown are the departure times from each location. Transfers from Hamilton usually operates weekly on Fridays, the day may change depending on the school term.
- 3.30pm Southwell Primary School, outside school chapel.
- 3.35pm. Waikato Diocesan, in front of main building.
- 3.40pm St Pauls, in front of Williams House.
- 3.50pm. Hamilton Boys, past boarding houses park in car park.
- 4.00pm. Sacred Heart, Clyde Street, 1st bus stop on your left.
- 4.10pm. Hamilton Girls, Soninghill Gate Hostel.
- 4.30pm. St Peters, Cambridge, end of Chapel by new carpark.
The order and time [approximate] of drop off will be as follows:
- 5.00 – 5.15pm. Condors Garage, Hinuera.
- 5.30 – 6.00pm. Bethlehem Institute car park, Elder Lane.
- 5.50 – 6.20pm. Tauranga Airport, Luxury Shuttles Depot.
- 6.20 – 6.50pm. Te Puke Citizens Club, Jellicoe Street.
Parents/guardians should be at the drop off point to meet the student by the time of arrival. Should you be unable to be at the meeting point please advise the office in advance. Students will not be left at a drop off point until the parent/guardian is there to meet them, unless otherwise advised. Please ensure you are at the meeting point by the due time, if not then you will be delaying the onward travel of the bus and inconveniencing the other students/parents.
Oversize items such as musical instruments, surfboards etc, must be pre-booked so we can make sure we have space available in the vehicles or trailer provided.