Cruise Ship Drivers Wanted
We are seeking a suitable person to take our wonderful cruise ship passengers on tours around Tauranga and Rotorua. This is a casual driver role during the cruise ship season (October to April). You can also work on Luxury Airport Shuttle shifts in between cruise ship dates.
Tasks may involve:
- Cruise ship preparation to ensure vehicles are up to standard
- Track bookings via the ibis res system
- Welcome pre-booked passengers, introduce yourself to new passengers
- Liaise with the iPORT coordinator to sell more tickets
- Contact attractions to book in times
- Meet and greet pre-booked groups
- Clean the vehicle to the highest standards
You are the the face of the company at the Port, we require people who have good presentation, excellent people skills and provide our customers with a service that makes them want to tell others about us. If you think this exciting position would suit you, get in touch and apply today!
We love providing opportunities for young people and the semi-retired professionals, both male and female. If you have a great attitude and a willingness to make our clients day, then come and find a seat with us.
- A fun friendly team
- Modern and reliable Mercedes vehicles.
- Flexible work hours
- Free airport shuttles transfers
Please complete the following form to apply online and we'll be in touch.