Hospital Transfer & Health Shuttle
We offer a patient transfer service to Tauranga, Hamilton and Auckland Hospitals. This service is approved by the District Health Board.
Our drivers are experienced in assisting passengers who may have special health needs and we will assist in making your travel to and from hospitals for treatment and appointments as pleasant as possible.
Our services include
- Transfers to Tauranga, Rotorua and Waikato hospitals
- A shared door to door service
- Free transport for approved patients and support persons – ask your health care provider
- Make your appointment as stress free as possible
- Visit friends or family in the Tauranga, Rotorua, Waikato hospitals or The Cancer Society’s Lions Lodge in Hamilton
Transfers can be fully or partially subsidised and you will need to contact your health service liaison person. If you need assistance in this please contact us. Transfers need to be booked in advance and are operated as a shared service.