Getting here is easy
Auckland Airport is the gateway to the Waikato region. Hamilton is an easy 1 ½ hour’s drive south from Auckland Airport. We make it easier with a door to door pre-booked shared shuttle or private transfer. 30 minutes further south is the quaint township of Cambridge.
There are more than 1700 rooms available in Hamilton City plus much more across the wider region. Luxury Airport Shuttles take you direct to your accommodation.
- Hamilton Gardens is the Waikato’s most visited attraction with over one million visitors each year. Discover themed garden collections from different periods and civilisations.
- Discover the World renowned Waitomo Glowworm caves, this is an underground experience like no other.
- For the adventurous, slip into a wetsuit for an awesome underground black-water-rafting experience during your exploration of the Waitomo Caves.
- If surfing is your style, don’t give Raglan a miss.
- An hour’s drive from Hamilton, you’ll find middle earth magic on the Hobbiton Movie Set.
Each year the Waikato hosts numerous international conferences, festivals and agricultural events. Keep an eye out for shuttle deals to these conference venues in the coming year.