Luxury Airport Shuttles have a scheduled school transfer service available to and from Hamilton Schools. This service is available to and from the following schools:
To and from the following Hamilton Schools:
- St. Peters
- University of Waikato
- Hamilton Boys High School
- Sacred Heart
- Hamilton Girls
- Waikato Diocesan School
- St Pauls
- Southwell Primary
And to and from the following towns/cities:
- Tauranga Airport Depot
- Te Puke
- Bookings must be made by 3pm on the day prior to travel ( 24 hours before travel ).
- We will only operate the service if 8 students or more are booked. The transfer service will start/end at Te Puke.
- Please note, cash payments will no longer be accepted from students, all bookings must be paid when booking.
You can now book your School Transfer Service bookings online. This allows you to book and pay for single or return student transfers directly. Bookings must be paid for at the time of booking by credit card using the secure payment gateway.
If you intend using the service on a regular basis we suggest registering your details so that you can then ‘Log In’ for future bookings. To do this simply click ‘Book Now’ and click ‘New Visitor Registration’.
To simplify the booking process we no longer offer the buy 10 get one free option. Please read the Terms and Conditions of the student transfer service which have changed slightly. See below.
The Student Transfer service operates on the schedules shown below.
Transfer to Hamiton Schools
Times shown are the departure times from each location. Transfers to Hamilton usually operates weekly on Sundays, the day may change depending on the school term.
Students should be at the departure point at least 5 minutes before the scheduled departure time. The coach will not leave before the scheduled departure time but will not wait for any students beyond the stated departure time. Should the coach not be at the departure point by the due time, this may be due to traffic delays etc. and if more than 10 minutes late please call the office on 0800 454 678 for details.
• 4.00pm. Te Puke, Citizens Club car park, Jellicoe Street.
• 4.30pm. Tauranga Airport, Luxury Shuttles Depot opposite terminal.
• 4.50pm. Bethlehem, Bethlehem Institute car park, Elder Lane.
Please note the meal stop will no longer be offered in Cambridge.
The order of drop off will be as follows:
• St. Peters
• University of Waikato
• Hamilton Boys
• Sacred Heart
• Hamilton Girls
• Waikato Diocesan School
• St Pauls
• Southwell Primary
Transfers From Hamilton Schools
Transfers from Hamilton Schools, times shown are the departure times from each location. Transfers from Hamilton usually operates weekly on Fridays, the day may change depending on the school term.
• 3.30pm Southwell Primary School, outside school chapel
• 3.35pm. Waikato Diocesan, in front of main building.
• 3.40pm. St Pauls, in front of Williams House.
• 3.50pm. Hamilton Boys, past boarding houses park in car park.
• 4.00pm. Sacred Heart, Clyde Street, 1st bus stop on your left.
• 4.10pm. Hamilton Girls, Soninghill Gate Hostel.
• 4.30pm. St Peters, Cambridge, end of Chapel by new carpark
The order and time [approximate] of drop off will be as follows:
• 5.00 – 5.15pm. Condors Garage, Hinuera
• 5.30 – 6.00pm. Bethlehem Institute car park, Elder Lane.
• 5.50 – 6.20pm. Tauranga Airport, Luxury Shuttles Depot.
• 6.20 – 6.50pm. Te Puke Citizens Club, Jellicoe Street.
Parents/guardians should be at the drop off point to meet the student by the time of arrival. Should you be unable to be at the meeting point please advise the office in advance. Students will not be left at a drop off point until the parent/guardian is there to meet them, unless otherwise advised. Please ensure you are at the meeting point by the due time, if not then you will be delaying the onward travel of the bus and inconveniencing the other students/parents.
Oversize items such as musical instruments, surboards etc, must be pre-booked so we can make sure we have space available in the vehicles or trailer provided.
Pricing – please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for 2017 prices changes
|Collection/Drop Off Point|
|Luxury Airport Shuttles Depot||$40.00||$80.00|
|Whakatane||Not available||Not Available|
Emergency contact Duty phone and after hours 021858845
Terms and Conditions
Last updated March 2017
The student transfer service is provided on the following terms and conditions.
1. Pre-booking your students transfer is essential. This should be done online no later than 3pm the day prior to travel. If you wish to book a transfer after this time then you must call the office on 0800 454 678 to check for availability.
2. Once a transfer is confirmed, cancellations will be accepted until 9am on the day of travel without penalty, cancellations must be advised as soon as possible by telephone on 0800 454 678. A full refund will be provided or the booking can be changed for a future date of travel. Cancellations after that time or if a student does not travel on the shuttle then no refunds will be given.
3. There are 4 main collection points, Bethlehem, Tauranga Airport Depot, and Te Puke. Collection at Hamilton Schools will only be made for pre-booked students.
4. Where seat belts are fitted they must be worn by all students.
5. Students must remain seated at all times while the vehicle is moving, and must not have any part of themselves or their clothing protruding from the vehicle.
6. Students must not interfere with, or alter, any fixtures, fittings or articles in the vehicles.
7. Due to the meal stop being removed. Snacks and water may be taken onto the vehicle. Students are required to take their rubbish with them.
8. No Student will direct threatening, derogatory or bullying behavior to any other student using this service or to the driver of the vehicle.
9. No Student will use unacceptably loud, aggressive or foul language in the course of using this service, whether this be directed at any person or not.
10. Any Student continuing to misbehave in any way will be reported to his/her parents and/or the school principle and may be asked to stand down from the service for a period defined by Luxury Airport Shuttles.
11. Luggage is carried at own risk.
12. Luxury Airport Shuttles is not responsible for delays outside its control.
13. The transfer to or from Whakatane is no longer available, the service will terminate at Te Puke.
14. The service will not depart from each location until the scheduled time. Students must be ready to depart at the scheduled time. The vehicles will not wait for late arrivals. Changes to the scheduled times will be advised in advance.
15. Cash payments to the driver will not be accepted.
16. The service requires a minimum of 8 students to be booked. Should this number not be reached by the cut off time for bookings then parents will be advised by 11am on the day of travel. A full refund will be given in such cases or the booking changed for use the next week of travel.
17. There is a 20% surcharge for travel on any New Zealand public holiday.